It's a small and nice "font viewer" application. Got several reasons to write it, so many that I want to list them:
- I've always worked in classified customer projects, so have no (public) references that I've ever actually done anything
- Project interview focused too much on lists and whether I know anything about them. So I wrote a quick demo - and then continued to refine it
- Just love fonts! Can't help it, even bought an old Letraset book with font pictures
- Project was long and complex, needed something simple to keep me sane
- Wanted to see how many different ways I can customize a "list" application. Now that iOS 5 is available, most of those tricks are now part of SDK. Still it was fun experimenting!
Talking about webpages, here's FontType webpage.
There is a long list of features for updates. I also have two other apps to kick out to App Store and a bazillion ideas of more apps. But there's something about fonts, so I guess it's safe to promise an update. Can't help it, obsessed with fonts :)